This webcast recording with DCMS, the National Cyber Security Centre and Which? is dedicated to the IoT security standards currently being debated as part of the Product Security and Telecommunications Infrastructure Bill.
It considers the legislative context, what compliance might look like for manufacturers and how device security is an increasingly important selection criteria for the consumer at the point of purchase.
It also introduces SafeShark – a joint venture between DTG Testing and Connect Devices – a BSI-backed assurance scheme that provides the only independent certification against the criteria set out in the legislation.
• Veena Dholiwar, Secure by Design Policy Lead, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
• Andrew Laughlin, Journalist and Principal Researcher, Which?
• Richard Lindsay-Davies, CEO, DTG
• Richard M, Chief Technical Officer for Economy & Society, National Cyber Security Centre
• Jonathan Marshall, CEO and founder, Connect Devices